What our leaders say:
“I got into recruitment because no one was doing it the way I wanted”
Managing Director, David Harrison, started AustCorp Executive Recruitment in 1996 because he was unable to find a recruitment company that met his needs.
David wanted a recruitment company that would service its clients, not sell to them; a company that relied on integrity and an ethical approach to succeed; a company that was enthused about its work; above all, a company that was dedicated to getting the right result for its clients, no matter what it took.
Unable to find any recruiters with these attributes, David decided to set the standard himself and build a recruitment consultancy based on repeat business.
David: “We’ll find you the best people available in the market”
“We provide the complete range of recruitment services for middle to upper executive roles. Whether you need to recruit several people or fill a single critical role, we can find the best people available using a range of services, including executive search, advertised selection, contingency search, on hire contractors, personality assessment and salary guidance.” Our success has come through results and always will do.
David is base in our Sydney office, you can contact him on + 61 2 8252 1101 or Davidh@austcorpexecutive.com.au
“We specialise in vertical market sectors”
AustCorp places permanent and contract roles, conducts targeted executive searches and provides payroll solutions, but due to David’s philosophy, we don’t try to be all things to all people.
Where other recruiters take a ‘broad brush’ approach, we specialise in vertical market sectors.
Our specialist divisions are:
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental & Carbon
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- Construction (Infrastructure & Buildings)
- Water & Energy
- Professional Services
- Orthopaedics and Device
- IT & Digital Media
We have a dedicated team of industry experts servicing each of these sectors. We’ve chosen each team member on the basis of their industry knowledge, so you can be sure that we understand your requirements from your perspective.
“Your people are your most powerful resource”
We believe that your people are your most powerful resource, so we asked some of our people to tell you what makes AustCorp Executive Recruitment Australia’s recruiter of choice.
Andrew: “We work as your partner”
“We work only with a select group of clients so we can ensure we provide the best possible service. When you become a client, we work with you as your partner so we can represent your organisation effectively to potential candidates.”
Jodie: “We get to know your business”
“Our approach involves a lot more than a keyword search of a database. When you ask us to find a candidate we’ll come to your office to get to know you and your location, your company and its culture. That way we can find the candidate who will be the best fit for your organisation.”
Ryan: “We keep you informed “
We provide a single point of contact for both parties throughout the recruitment process. Your contact will give you a timeframe and keep you regularly informed of progress. We’ll also let you know what candidates think about your organisation and your offer – if there’s a key part of your remuneration package missing, we’ll liaise with you and let you know.”
James: “We tell it like it is”
“We save you a huge amount of time and effort because we only offer you candidates who are ideal for the job. If there’s no suitable candidate on the market and we can’t headhunt them for you, we’ll tell you there’s no one available.”
Lee: “It’s all in one, end-to-end service”
“We offer an all-in-one, end-to-end recruitment campaign – you don’t have to deal with each phase separately. We focus on candidate care and we treat candidates the same that way you would, as an extension of your professional values.”
John: “We do it right first time”
“Our motto is ‘do it right first time’ and we do that by using every tool at our disposal, be it word-of-mouth referrals, incentives, active headhunting, advertising, whatever it takes. By being selective, we can service 25% of the market from the other 75% and we can afford to take actions that might not be considered politically correct for a client to take.”
Mike: “Expect a long-term relationship”
“We only work with clients whose business is growing; clients who need a committed partner to earn their business and provide a consistent stream of top-quality candidates. When you come to us you can expect a long-term relationship that will benefit your business repeatedly.”
Richard: “The proof’s in our results”
“There are plenty of generalist recruiters out there; we specialise in vertical markets and we know them intimately. The success of this approach is borne out by two things: consistent repeat business and the length of time our candidates stay in the role – an outstanding average of four years.
AustCorp employs 36 specialist senior consultants across our different locations