Back to jobs
About the role:
- Discipline Construction, Engineering & Rail
- Reputable Commercial Civil Landscape Company.
- Great company culture.
- Full Time Permanent Position.
- Exciting large scale Civil Commercial Landscaping projects.
- All aspects of Soft and Hard Landscaping.
- Softscape including digging trenches, paving, edging, planting, mulching, turfing and ground preparation.
- Hardscape including construction of retaining walls, decks, and concrete works.
- Company vehicle included.
- Salary will be negotiated depending on skills and experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supervisory role.
- Strong landscaping knowledge and experience.
- Experience in managing teams of labourers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- High attention to detail.
- Machine experience such as Excavator, Front End Loader or Posi Track highly regarded.
- Must have great attitude and attention to detail
- Must have NSW Construction White Card.
- Must have current NSW driver’s licence.
- Must have full PPE, including steel cap boots, workwear pants and Hi-Vis top, hardhat, ear protection and eye protection.