Back to jobs
The general responsibilities will be but not limited to
- Discipline Construction, Engineering & Rail
- Liaise with internal resources & clients from concept to delivery.
- Generate 3D models for Materials Handling Equipment for e.g. Transfer chutes, Mills, Screens, Mining hoses, Pipes, etc.
- Produce detailed workshop drawings.
- Manage and deliver detailed design work packages to highest quality and technical standard
- Work with specifications and propose wear solutions
- Create BOM’s and liaise with internal resources to achieve successful delivery of projects
- Have at least 5 years current experience working SolidWorks/Inventor Soft-wares and PDM systems. (AutoCAD and MicroStation would be an advantage). with experience in dealing with the Mining Industry.
- Ideally have an engineering, mechanical background in the mining sector
- Are highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills with an easy going and friendly personality.
- Enjoy working in a team with likeminded professional people, in Australia and overseas.
- Have the drive and enthusiasm and a desire to get the job done.
- Enjoy working in the mining environment visiting sites, where required