Back to jobs
Our client is an Aged Care organization offering high quality living experiences to its resident community. The residents have fun and friendly relationships with a great team that make everyone feel like family.
- Discipline Medical & Healthcare
- Full Time position with career progression/development opportunities as the team grows
- Enjoyable culture with work-life balance opportunities
- Implement restorative care programs, including pain management programs, exercise-based interventions and falls prevention programs.
- Build relationships with consumers, families, GP's and other Allied Health and care providers
- Ensuring compliance with the Accreditation Standards and all relevant regulations
- Qualified with AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in an aged care role or a similar position would be a huge advantage
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role or as an Occupational Therapist/Physio
- Experience in equipment prescription, pressure care and falls prevention for older adults
- Good communication/customer service skills
- Computer skills