Back to jobs
$95K - $105K
- Discipline FM & CRE
This role will assist in the day to day operations of the assigned power station with duties including, but not limited to:
- Configuring generating equipment to best suit current operational conditions.
- Control system testing.
- Fault finding/trouble shooting.
- Execution of planned maintenance activities, unscheduled maintenance and breakdowns on power generation equipment and associated ancillary equipment.
- Analysis of power generation equipment/systems and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Accurately maintaining and updating service records.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports and making recommendation to management for the continual improvement of the equipment within their domain.
- Carry out routine and breakdown maintenance as and when required.
- Attend the power station during after-hours (whilst on site) for faults / breakdowns as and when required
- Australian Trade Qualified Electrician with a proven minimum of 3 years' experience working in Power Station / Generation within the last 5 years.
- WA Electrical Licence
- Current CPR / First Aid
- Current Police Clearance within 6 months of issue date or ability to obtain one.
- Experience with digital Governors Speed Controllers and AvR's.
- Electrical diagnosis and performance analysis experience.
- Electrical failure analysis experience.
- Report writing
- Field service - remote location work experience.
- Must be focused on quality and safety.